Equipe

sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

Moony.

I'm really a moony girl. For 2 reasons: 1 'cause i want it; 2 'cause i am. HAHA, sorry... i'll speek seriously now!
I'm pretty, smart, young and not happy. Well, i'm student and bralizian, too.
I like to be single, but i don't like to miss people and places. How can I survive without a dream?!!
It's simple but no easy:
Just keep on breathing; take a shower, eat and then sleep.
You'll be fallin' in love with someone sometimes... I've falled so much, so, so much that i'm broked forever.
When i was child, i was happy and didn't care about it.
I want to got slowly at now, 'cause i'm not a "fucking perfect'', but i'm a ''perfectly fucked''.
I'm really mad and sad. But, i still trying to do everyone happy for a while, and i've a reason for it:
RIGHT NOW, WE KEEP ON LIVING!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário